City-based broker Stuart Alexander expanded its wholesale facilities offering with the launch of a new scheme for property managing agents (PMA) to sell insurance as introducer appointed representatives. The scheme, which aims to build a UK-wide network of PMAs, will cater for a whole range of different sized firms, although it is specifically targeting mid-sized agents.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results