Norwich Union (NU) has added private motor capability to its e- services trading offer for brokers, available via the e-broking website.
Brokers signed up to e-services can now obtain quotes and issue new business for cars, vans and motorcycles. The system also allows brokers to make mid-term adjustments, check policy status and issue documentation from their own office.
Using the new service, brokers can issue up to five vehicles on one policy and issue policies for vehicles in company names.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand