Norwich Union (NU) has added private motor capability to its e- services trading offer for brokers, available via the e-broking website.
Brokers signed up to e-services can now obtain quotes and issue new business for cars, vans and motorcycles. The system also allows brokers to make mid-term adjustments, check policy status and issue documentation from their own office.
Using the new service, brokers can issue up to five vehicles on one policy and issue policies for vehicles in company names.
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018