Axa's major refocusing of its personal insurance business strategy will place emphasis on intermediary sales in the future, claimed chief executive Peter Hubbard.
Mr Hubbard said: "Our objective in the personal insurance market is to focus on our strengths by channelling business through personal-lines intermediaries and our business partners."
The company will no longer actively promote Axa Direct, the division that provides private motor insurance and other personal insurance products direct
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti