Axa's major refocusing of its personal insurance business strategy will place emphasis on intermediary sales in the future, claimed chief executive Peter Hubbard.
Mr Hubbard said: "Our objective in the personal insurance market is to focus on our strengths by channelling business through personal-lines intermediaries and our business partners."
The company will no longer actively promote Axa Direct, the division that provides private motor insurance and other personal insurance products direct
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups