The Broker Network (TBN) has announced that it has acquired a 51% stake in Sharples & Co Insurance Brokers, based in Bishops Stortford. The acquisition follows TBN's extension of its existing stakeholder scheme, which makes it possible to buy up to 100% of a member's business. TBN stated that it had funded the acquisition from its own resources.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti