The Broker Network (TBN) has announced that it has acquired a 51% stake in Sharples & Co Insurance Brokers, based in Bishops Stortford. The acquisition follows TBN's extension of its existing stakeholder scheme, which makes it possible to buy up to 100% of a member's business. TBN stated that it had funded the acquisition from its own resources.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints