The Broker Network (TBN) has announced that it has acquired a 51% stake in Sharples & Co Insurance Brokers, based in Bishops Stortford. The acquisition follows TBN's extension of its existing stakeholder scheme, which makes it possible to buy up to 100% of a member's business. TBN stated that it had funded the acquisition from its own resources.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK