The role of the financial services industry in driving internet use, and especially internet purchasing, has been made clear with revelations that Norwich, where one in four people is employed in the sector, is the eBay capital of the UK - according to Stephen Thorley, chief executive of Norwich-based travel insurer, Travellers Protection Services.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five