Singer & Friedlander Insurance Finance (S&F) has acquired Benfield Premium Finance. In return for its 100% holding Benfield will receive a 25% shareholding in S&F. Bob Darling, managing director of S&F said: "We have acquired a business with great people, a strong track record and some industry leading expertise. The combination of the two companies will create a single entity of considerably greater force."
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData