Singer & Friedlander Insurance Finance (S&F) has acquired Benfield Premium Finance. In return for its 100% holding Benfield will receive a 25% shareholding in S&F. Bob Darling, managing director of S&F said: "We have acquired a business with great people, a strong track record and some industry leading expertise. The combination of the two companies will create a single entity of considerably greater force."
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall