General insurance provider, Select & Protect plans to launch its introducer status facility for selling general insurance in the regulated world.
The facility is aimed at companies and individuals that have chosen not to become authorised for advising and selling general insurance products under Financial Services Authority (FSA) regulation.
Previously, there were two choices in the build up to regulation, either meet the FSA's Insurance Conduct of Business (ICOB) rules or do not. Select &
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018