General insurance provider, Select & Protect plans to launch its introducer status facility for selling general insurance in the regulated world.
The facility is aimed at companies and individuals that have chosen not to become authorised for advising and selling general insurance products under Financial Services Authority (FSA) regulation.
Previously, there were two choices in the build up to regulation, either meet the FSA's Insurance Conduct of Business (ICOB) rules or do not. Select & Pro
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m