Insurance Age currently has over 200 brokers registered as having received their 'minded to authorise' letters from the Financial Services Authority (FSA).
Although the letters have no legal status, they are excellent evidence that a broker is likely to be officially authorised as of 14 January 2005.
We know that insurers are using the list we are compiling to check which brokers have received their letters so please contact [email protected] if your company has received a minded to
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints