Insurance Age currently has over 200 brokers registered as having received their 'minded to authorise' letters from the Financial Services Authority (FSA).
Although the letters have no legal status, they are excellent evidence that a broker is likely to be officially authorised as of 14 January 2005.
We know that insurers are using the list we are compiling to check which brokers have received their letters so please contact [email protected] if your company has received a minded to
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018