A further five insurers have joined the initiative to cap medical reporting fees, in a landmark deal with insurers and medico-legal reporting organisations.
Royal & Sun Alliance was the latest firm to have joined the original group of 10 insurers and eight medico-legal reporting organisations - a move that completed the commitment of the five largest insurers in the industry.
Fixed fees have now been agreed for medical reporting for road traffic accidents, employers' liability and p
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley