A further five insurers have joined the initiative to cap medical reporting fees, in a landmark deal with insurers and medico-legal reporting organisations.
Royal & Sun Alliance was the latest firm to have joined the original group of 10 insurers and eight medico-legal reporting organisations - a move that completed the commitment of the five largest insurers in the industry.
Fixed fees have now been agreed for medical reporting for road traffic accidents, employers' liability and p
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData