The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has rolled out a valuation service scheme to its members, which it claims will avoid underinsurance-related issues at the point of claim.
According to Biba, the scheme - in partnership with loss adjuster Cunningham Lindsey - will allow brokers to provide average waiver guarantees for a period of up to three years to clients following a valuation.
Graeme Trudgill, manager of technical services at Biba, said underinsurance was a serious issue, pa
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand