Berkeley Berry Birch (BBB) has acquired insurance broker and employee benefits company MacRobins for £670,000. MacRobins specialises in commercial insurance for SME clients and has close relationships with key composite insurers such as Royal & Sun Alliance, Norwich Union, Axa and Allianz Cornhill. The business will be fully integrated into BBB's existing divisional structure.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK