Berkeley Berry Birch (BBB) has acquired insurance broker and employee benefits company MacRobins for £670,000. MacRobins specialises in commercial insurance for SME clients and has close relationships with key composite insurers such as Royal & Sun Alliance, Norwich Union, Axa and Allianz Cornhill. The business will be fully integrated into BBB's existing divisional structure.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand