Corpora Software has revealed a new corporate identity and re-launched its software offering to the London Market.
Following organic growth and several technology software acquisitions - iOra, Tokairo and Infonic - Corpora Software has fully incorporated the three divisions into the business and consolidated its global operations under the single brand, Infonic.
John Butler, sales director of Infonic's Document Manager team, said: "The software solutions that we now offer largely existed prior
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019