Corpora Software has revealed a new corporate identity and re-launched its software offering to the London Market.
Following organic growth and several technology software acquisitions - iOra, Tokairo and Infonic - Corpora Software has fully incorporated the three divisions into the business and consolidated its global operations under the single brand, Infonic.
John Butler, sales director of Infonic's Document Manager team, said: "The software solutions that we now offer largely existed prior
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall