Corpora Software has revealed a new corporate identity and re-launched its software offering to the London Market.
Following organic growth and several technology software acquisitions - iOra, Tokairo and Infonic - Corpora Software has fully incorporated the three divisions into the business and consolidated its global operations under the single brand, Infonic.
John Butler, sales director of Infonic's Document Manager team, said: "The software solutions that we now offer largely existed prior
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal