Singer & Friedlander Insurance Finance has launched its Broker Partnership programme, designed to give brokers and intermediaries an added-value premium finance service. The new package is aimed at brokers and intermediaries and initial members include Giles Insurance Brokers and FJ Lock & Associates.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal