Singer & Friedlander Insurance Finance has launched its Broker Partnership programme, designed to give brokers and intermediaries an added-value premium finance service. The new package is aimed at brokers and intermediaries and initial members include Giles Insurance Brokers and FJ Lock & Associates.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m