Giles Insurance has become the largest player based in Inverness following its acquisition of long-established firm MacFarlane Bruce. The deal highlights Giles's strategy to grow rapidly on the back of start-ups and is expected to be the platform for further expansion into Aberdeen, Perth and Dundee.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results