Giles Insurance has become the largest player based in Inverness following its acquisition of long-established firm MacFarlane Bruce. The deal highlights Giles's strategy to grow rapidly on the back of start-ups and is expected to be the platform for further expansion into Aberdeen, Perth and Dundee.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK