TEn Insurance has taken the first step in its expansion plans with the establishment of a satellite office in Manchester.
The office, based in the heart of Manchester on Oxford Street, will be run by Dawn Derbyshire, formerly of John Holman & Sons. Ms Derbyshire has nearly 20 years' experience in the industry and will look after existing appointed representatives in the area, handle prospective enquiries, manage accounts and run the local broking team.
The team will initially consist of three
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019