TEn Insurance has taken the first step in its expansion plans with the establishment of a satellite office in Manchester.
The office, based in the heart of Manchester on Oxford Street, will be run by Dawn Derbyshire, formerly of John Holman & Sons. Ms Derbyshire has nearly 20 years' experience in the industry and will look after existing appointed representatives in the area, handle prospective enquiries, manage accounts and run the local broking team.
The team will initially consist of three indi
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand