With regulation hanging over intermediaries like a Sword of Damocles,this month's Biba conference will tackle the 'science of compliance', withmany of its members seeking some real direction.
All roads, it seems, lead to Bournemouth from May 21-24, and Biba have hadto designate three further conference hotels to meet the increased demandfor delegate places.
Among the speakers will be Eleanor Linton, head of policy, high-streetfirms, for the Financial Services Authority (FSA), which will become
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData