'Do you think that Biba and the IIB should accept secondary intermediaries?' Log onto www.insuranceage.com to vote in this month's poll.
No - 61.7%
Yes - 29.8%
Not sure - 8.5%.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly