New independent research commissioned by the British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has revealed that millions of small to medium-sized enterprises across the UK are failing to protect themselves and their employees in the event of emergencies such as fires, floods or acts of terrorism. Biba's research suggests that 80% of businesses affected by a major incident would close down within 18 months, and 90% of those that lose their data would be forced to close down within two years.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal