No broker was fully regulatory compliant when Axa performed health checks at 22 of them, a senior figure at the insurer has revealed.
This was what emerged at a 'breakout' discussion on the effects on brokers of Financial Services Authority (FSA) regulation at the Chartered Insurance Institute conference.
Mark Cliff, Axa's distribution director, made the revelation as he stressed the importance of brokers working together with insurers to improve compliance.
He commented: "It is important that
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April