Norwich Union (NU) has gone live with processing of intermediated business in the third, and so far the largest, of its Indian processing centres.
The new centre, in a hi-tech purpose built business park called Magarpatta City on the outskirts of Pune, will have 1,800 staff by the end of the year operating in what Vikram Talwar, chief executive of operators EXL, described as "world class facilities".
It is already dealing with a range of administrative support functions for motor business,
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK