Norwich Union (NU) has gone live with processing of intermediated business in the third, and so far the largest, of its Indian processing centres.
The new centre, in a hi-tech purpose built business park called Magarpatta City on the outskirts of Pune, will have 1,800 staff by the end of the year operating in what Vikram Talwar, chief executive of operators EXL, described as "world class facilities".
It is already dealing with a range of administrative support functions for motor business, inc
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall