Norwich Union (NU) has gone live with processing of intermediated business in the third, and so far the largest, of its Indian processing centres.
The new centre, in a hi-tech purpose built business park called Magarpatta City on the outskirts of Pune, will have 1,800 staff by the end of the year operating in what Vikram Talwar, chief executive of operators EXL, described as "world class facilities".
It is already dealing with a range of administrative support functions for motor business, inc
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017