Brokers need to meet the demands of small business owners if they are to better understand the drive of entrepreneurs, Hiscox Insurance has warned.
A study conducted by the insurer, DNA of an Entrepreneur, researched the views, attitudes and lifestyles of small businesses from across five nations, and found that entrepreneurial spirit was alive and well in the UK.
Despite the economic downturn and credit crunch, more than half (52%) of small business owners in the UK said they had no intention of
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018