Brokers need to meet the demands of small business owners if they are to better understand the drive of entrepreneurs, Hiscox Insurance has warned.
A study conducted by the insurer, DNA of an Entrepreneur, researched the views, attitudes and lifestyles of small businesses from across five nations, and found that entrepreneurial spirit was alive and well in the UK.
Despite the economic downturn and credit crunch, more than half (52%) of small business owners in the UK said they had no intention of
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack