Misys General Insurance recorded record profits for the year ending 31 May 2005. With reported revenues of £34m, up 8% on 2004, and an operating profit of £16m, an increase of £1m on 2004, the software and services company consolidated its position in the insurance market. Executive chairman Kevin Lomax said the results could be attributed to successful new product launches and increased premium revenue, plus partnerships with large firms like Towergate and Carole Nash.
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Resisting Toba change would be “lunacy” – Tim Ryan
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- Biba launches industry standardised Toba template
- Brokerbility targeting up to 10 new members
- One Broker axes KTIB brand