Misys General Insurance recorded record profits for the year ending 31 May 2005. With reported revenues of £34m, up 8% on 2004, and an operating profit of £16m, an increase of £1m on 2004, the software and services company consolidated its position in the insurance market. Executive chairman Kevin Lomax said the results could be attributed to successful new product launches and increased premium revenue, plus partnerships with large firms like Towergate and Carole Nash.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results