Misys General Insurance recorded record profits for the year ending 31 May 2005. With reported revenues of £34m, up 8% on 2004, and an operating profit of £16m, an increase of £1m on 2004, the software and services company consolidated its position in the insurance market. Executive chairman Kevin Lomax said the results could be attributed to successful new product launches and increased premium revenue, plus partnerships with large firms like Towergate and Carole Nash.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK