Despite accusations to the contrary broker service has not been adversely affected by the loss of its London property owners' team, to Allianz Cornhill according to Norwich Union (NU).
John Seaton, director of underwriting, Norwich Union insisted that despite the departure of the team at the end of March trading has not been affected.
"One of the benefits of being a large insurer is that we have a lot of highly trained, experienced staff in-house to pick up the slack until a new team is appoin
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel