PlusOne Services is offering a white-labelling and third-party administration service for buildings, contents and mortgage protection payment protection cover to IFA networks. James Wallis, managing director of PlusOne, said: "We have researched the development of the general insurance market and believe there is great potential for financial services organisations that will take on their own compliance in 2005, to develop own-brand general insurance policies." Organisations can use PlusOne'
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason