Hiscox has conducted a study on small business insurance purchases that revealed that only 16% of small business entrepreneurs buy protection against cyber risk, despite a rise in technology breaches in UK businesses. The research also found that directors' and officers' cover was similarly unpopular, with only 22% of businesses purchasing this type of cover where as public liability, ranking at 77%, was the most commonly sold.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal