Hiscox has conducted a study on small business insurance purchases that revealed that only 16% of small business entrepreneurs buy protection against cyber risk, despite a rise in technology breaches in UK businesses. The research also found that directors' and officers' cover was similarly unpopular, with only 22% of businesses purchasing this type of cover where as public liability, ranking at 77%, was the most commonly sold.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m