Lloyd Hanks, formerly intermediary distribution and group agency manager at Groupama Insurances, has joined Camberford Law in a newly-created senior development role. Commenting on his appointment Mr Hanks, who was at Groupama for four years, said he was looking forward to working closely with Groupama and other insurers to capitalise on the exciting opportunities the broking market offered.
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018