Lloyd Hanks, formerly intermediary distribution and group agency manager at Groupama Insurances, has joined Camberford Law in a newly-created senior development role. Commenting on his appointment Mr Hanks, who was at Groupama for four years, said he was looking forward to working closely with Groupama and other insurers to capitalise on the exciting opportunities the broking market offered.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016