Lloyd Hanks, formerly intermediary distribution and group agency manager at Groupama Insurances, has joined Camberford Law in a newly-created senior development role. Commenting on his appointment Mr Hanks, who was at Groupama for four years, said he was looking forward to working closely with Groupama and other insurers to capitalise on the exciting opportunities the broking market offered.
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups