An MP has put down an early day motion proposing a comprehensive review of the system for assessing the long-term care requirements of the victims of accidents (including industrial diseases).
The MP, Greenwoods Solicitors' consultant, Edward Garnier QC, wants the review to examine how payment is made for that care and how it can be most efficiently delivered.
According to Greenwoods, in recent years there has been a serious divergence in the way care has been provided to individuals who have been
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017