An MP has put down an early day motion proposing a comprehensive review of the system for assessing the long-term care requirements of the victims of accidents (including industrial diseases).
The MP, Greenwoods Solicitors' consultant, Edward Garnier QC, wants the review to examine how payment is made for that care and how it can be most efficiently delivered.
According to Greenwoods, in recent years there has been a serious divergence in the way care has been provided to individuals who have been
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019