Alexander Forbes has acquired The Shepherd Group of companies. Following the acquisition, all 13 members of staff at Shepherds will join Alexander Forbes, bringing the company's total staff in the Channel Islands to over 70. Trevor Gray, managing director, Alexander Forbes Channel Islands said: "This acquisition further strengthens our positioning in our core markets. Shepherds has an excellent reputation and this acquisition fits perfectly within our strategy for the offshore islands."
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five