Axa Insurance has appointed Ian Johnson as chief operating officer. Mr Johnson - who will report to Peter Hubbard - joins from Group Audit Function in Axa Paris, and will be responsible for developing the strategic direction of the business.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints