John Mullin, managing director of Composite Legal Expenses, has been appointed a director of The Genesis Initiative set up to promote enterprise and help the UK's 3.8m small and medium sized enterprises to continue to thrive. Business entrepreneurs, academics and politicians - via the All-Party Parliamentary Small Business Group - all interface through The Genesis Initiative and present consensus views to the Government at national, regional and local level.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall