John Mullin, managing director of Composite Legal Expenses, has been appointed a director of The Genesis Initiative set up to promote enterprise and help the UK's 3.8m small and medium sized enterprises to continue to thrive. Business entrepreneurs, academics and politicians - via the All-Party Parliamentary Small Business Group - all interface through The Genesis Initiative and present consensus views to the Government at national, regional and local level.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal