John Mullin, managing director of Composite Legal Expenses, has been appointed a director of The Genesis Initiative set up to promote enterprise and help the UK's 3.8m small and medium sized enterprises to continue to thrive. Business entrepreneurs, academics and politicians - via the All-Party Parliamentary Small Business Group - all interface through The Genesis Initiative and present consensus views to the Government at national, regional and local level.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years