Royal & Sun Alliance has been announced as the sponsor of the Schemes Intermediary of the Year category at the Insurance Age Awards 2004. The broker-only awards ceremony will take place on 24 September at The Brewery, Chiswell Street, London.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal