The Institute of Insurance Brokers (IIB) has voiced strong opposition to unlimited compensation awards as part of its response to the Financial Services Authority (FSA) consultation - CP08/15 Financial Services Compensation Scheme: review of limits. Under the proposals, insurance customers will have 100% protection for compulsory classes and 90% protection for other classes of insurance with no upper limit. Ann Peel, IIB's head of technical services, commented: "We are urging the FSA to place a
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products