Matthew Pyke, managing director of Somerset-based insurance broker Lloyd and Whyte was named as the Biba Young Broker of the Year. The award, sponsored by Royal & Sun Alliance, is designed to recognise young brokers for their excellent performance and contribution to broking. The judges were said to be particularly impressed with Mr Pyke's direct involvement in developing the business from two to 29 staff in seven years and by his success of winning back a key scheme, which had been
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products