Cunningham Lindsey has doubled the size of one of its investigation teams in response to an increase in the frequency and complexity of fraud.
The complex technical services team, headed by Cath Williams, has witnessed an evolution in the techniques used by fraudsters, particularly in the motor market, as they increasingly target commercial vehicles.
Ms Williams said: "Insurers may be shocked at the level of ingenuity used by groups of cheats to defraud the industry and the way in which their wo
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti