Cunningham Lindsey has doubled the size of one of its investigation teams in response to an increase in the frequency and complexity of fraud.
The complex technical services team, headed by Cath Williams, has witnessed an evolution in the techniques used by fraudsters, particularly in the motor market, as they increasingly target commercial vehicles.
Ms Williams said: "Insurers may be shocked at the level of ingenuity used by groups of cheats to defraud the industry and the way in which their
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal