Cunningham Lindsey has doubled the size of one of its investigation teams in response to an increase in the frequency and complexity of fraud.
The complex technical services team, headed by Cath Williams, has witnessed an evolution in the techniques used by fraudsters, particularly in the motor market, as they increasingly target commercial vehicles.
Ms Williams said: "Insurers may be shocked at the level of ingenuity used by groups of cheats to defraud the industry and the way in which their wo
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges