Cunningham Lindsey has doubled the size of one of its investigation teams in response to an increase in the frequency and complexity of fraud.
The complex technical services team, headed by Cath Williams, has witnessed an evolution in the techniques used by fraudsters, particularly in the motor market, as they increasingly target commercial vehicles.
Ms Williams said: "Insurers may be shocked at the level of ingenuity used by groups of cheats to defraud the industry and the way in which their
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK