Cunningham Lindsey has doubled the size of one of its investigation teams in response to an increase in the frequency and complexity of fraud.
The complex technical services team, headed by Cath Williams, has witnessed an evolution in the techniques used by fraudsters, particularly in the motor market, as they increasingly target commercial vehicles.
Ms Williams said: "Insurers may be shocked at the level of ingenuity used by groups of cheats to defraud the industry and the way in which their
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product