The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has launched a new online 'personal handbook' for financial firms. The service will allow any firm to create a 'personal handbook' containing only the rules and guidance relevant to it. Andrew Whittaker, FSA director, said: "Today's launch of our personal handbook service will help firms to access the rules and guidance they need. This will help make us easier to do business with and contribute to better regulation."
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future