The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has launched a new online 'personal handbook' for financial firms. The service will allow any firm to create a 'personal handbook' containing only the rules and guidance relevant to it. Andrew Whittaker, FSA director, said: "Today's launch of our personal handbook service will help firms to access the rules and guidance they need. This will help make us easier to do business with and contribute to better regulation."
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData