Lark Group has acquired the Berkshire-based general broker, Ascot Insurance Brokers in a further step towards Lark's aim of becoming one of the largest independent brokers in the South-east. The move closely follows the group's acquisition of Argent Insurance Brokers in April. The Ascot business will be relocated to Lark's Sandhurst office.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted