Lark Group has acquired the Berkshire-based general broker, Ascot Insurance Brokers in a further step towards Lark's aim of becoming one of the largest independent brokers in the South-east. The move closely follows the group's acquisition of Argent Insurance Brokers in April. The Ascot business will be relocated to Lark's Sandhurst office.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019