The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has imposed a public censure on Cathedral Motor Company for failures relating to its sale of payment protection insurance (PPI). FSA director for enforcement, Margaret Cole, said: "Cathedral's failings, particularly in relation to the monitoring of sales staff, created a risk of consumer detriment. We have taken a number of enforcement actions relating to PPI recently, and more cases are in the pipeline."
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK