Norwich Union (NU) has launched enhancements for brokers who trade household business via the company's website. NU said that more competitive premiums, long-term renewal pricing and advanced underwriting capability have been added to its e-services offer. For brokers who commit to placing volumes of household business to Norwich Union online, the company has launched a service called 'exclusive' with enhanced product offering.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand