Lark Group has acquired Tolson Messenger, a general broker based in Colchester. The combined group will provide insurance broking services and financial advice to corporate and personal clients and have annual revenues of around £14m. It will employ close to 200 people in four offices across London, Kent and Essex.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five