Lark Group has acquired Tolson Messenger, a general broker based in Colchester. The combined group will provide insurance broking services and financial advice to corporate and personal clients and have annual revenues of around £14m. It will employ close to 200 people in four offices across London, Kent and Essex.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud