The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has launched a new income protection scheme. It will offer workers, irrespective of age, gender or their specific job a tax-free cushion of up to £12,000 against the risk of unemployment or incapacity. More details are available to view online at www.bibaincomeprotection.co.uk.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups