Berry Birch & Noble Employee Benefits, a subsidiary of Berkeley Berry Birch (BBB), has launched a new specialist group risk team. The team has been charged with providing all advisers within the BBB Group with a 'one-stop shop' for looking after the company's existing group risk book. It will specialise in the provision of group medical insurance, group income protection and group life policies.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack