The UK Broker Awards are the UK's only broker-focused insurance industry awards, which recognise both excellence and innovation within the independent UK broking sector.
For the winners and the highly commended finalists, these coveted awards provide an excellent promotional tool or marketing opportunity on a local, regional and national level. The awards will take place at The Brewery in London on Friday 14 September.
The awards are open to Financial-Services-Authority-registered general
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK