Aon plans to merge a further seven of its regional offices into four in the second half of this year. Two offices in each of Leeds, Southampton and Bristol will become one. It has also closed of its New Street, Birmingham site. It's Newcastle location will also be affected. Aon's national claims operations, which comprises of 26 staff, will be moving from the New Street office to join it's Edmund Street office.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April