Aon plans to merge a further seven of its regional offices into four in the second half of this year. Two offices in each of Leeds, Southampton and Bristol will become one. It has also closed of its New Street, Birmingham site. It's Newcastle location will also be affected. Aon's national claims operations, which comprises of 26 staff, will be moving from the New Street office to join it's Edmund Street office.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m