Brown & Brown has confirmed further details regarding its UK subsidiary, Decus Insurance Brokers. Chief executive Anthony Strianese will be joined by Amy Ranierii as chief operating officer and Melanie Alexander as managing director. Mr Strianese and Ms Ranierii are currently senior members of the North American team of Peachtree Special Risk, while Ms Alexander joins from AJ Gallagher.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK