Brown & Brown has confirmed further details regarding its UK subsidiary, Decus Insurance Brokers. Chief executive Anthony Strianese will be joined by Amy Ranierii as chief operating officer and Melanie Alexander as managing director. Mr Strianese and Ms Ranierii are currently senior members of the North American team of Peachtree Special Risk, while Ms Alexander joins from AJ Gallagher.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand