Five new customers have joined Sirius Financial Systems in anagreement to upgrade from their existing Unix-based system, Policy MasterBroking (PMB) to Sirius for Broking (S4B), a contemporary applicationbased on the latest Windows technology.
The five brokers are north-west based Berry Insurance; IFM InsuranceBrokers in Sheffield; Rollinson Smith in Telford, Nowell & Richards inStaffordshire; and Ernest R Shaw in Birmingham.
Berry Insurance, situated in Leyland, has been a Sirius customer for
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups