Five new customers have joined Sirius Financial Systems in anagreement to upgrade from their existing Unix-based system, Policy MasterBroking (PMB) to Sirius for Broking (S4B), a contemporary applicationbased on the latest Windows technology.
The five brokers are north-west based Berry Insurance; IFM InsuranceBrokers in Sheffield; Rollinson Smith in Telford, Nowell & Richards inStaffordshire; and Ernest R Shaw in Birmingham.
Berry Insurance, situated in Leyland, has been a Sirius customer for
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five