Allianz Cornhill's London commercial risk division is aiming to achieve flagship status within two years, knocking current number one firm Royal & Sun Alliance off the top spot.
Neil Clutterbuck, who is the new regional manager, commercial risk - London, Allianz Cornhill, said: "The high ground in the London market is there for the taking, and there is definitely a need for additional capacity in the sector."
Mr Clutterbuck said he felt the growth and development of the small business sector h
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti