Allianz Cornhill's London commercial risk division is aiming to achieve flagship status within two years, knocking current number one firm Royal & Sun Alliance off the top spot.
Neil Clutterbuck, who is the new regional manager, commercial risk - London, Allianz Cornhill, said: "The high ground in the London market is there for the taking, and there is definitely a need for additional capacity in the sector."
Mr Clutterbuck said he felt the growth and development of the small business sector h
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData