Allianz Cornhill's London commercial risk division is aiming to achieve flagship status within two years, knocking current number one firm Royal & Sun Alliance off the top spot.
Neil Clutterbuck, who is the new regional manager, commercial risk - London, Allianz Cornhill, said: "The high ground in the London market is there for the taking, and there is definitely a need for additional capacity in the sector."
Mr Clutterbuck said he felt the growth and development of the small business sector
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK