Ecclesiastical Insurance has enlisted the services of disasterrecovery firm ISS Ark & General to ensure that its 15,000 insured churchesand cathedrals get the best treatment in cases of fires, flooding or otherdisaster. Said Sandra Cooper of Ecclesiastical Insurance: "When disasterhits churches, it is vital that we get the best advice and assistance inthe recovery process."
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched