Ecclesiastical Insurance has enlisted the services of disasterrecovery firm ISS Ark & General to ensure that its 15,000 insured churchesand cathedrals get the best treatment in cases of fires, flooding or otherdisaster. Said Sandra Cooper of Ecclesiastical Insurance: "When disasterhits churches, it is vital that we get the best advice and assistance inthe recovery process."
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?