Zurich has moved to reassure brokers its new partnership deal with easyMoney will not affect its commitment to the broking channel. Last month Zurich announced it had entered into partnership with the 'Easy' Group to sell low cost car insurance.
Mark Winlow, managing director of Zurich's personal insurance business said: "Zurich is excited about teaming up with Stelios because EasyMoney represents one of the strongest online brands in the UK.
"However, we are also strong in the broker market a
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m