Zurich has moved to reassure brokers its new partnership deal with easyMoney will not affect its commitment to the broking channel. Last month Zurich announced it had entered into partnership with the 'Easy' Group to sell low cost car insurance.
Mark Winlow, managing director of Zurich's personal insurance business said: "Zurich is excited about teaming up with Stelios because EasyMoney represents one of the strongest online brands in the UK.
"However, we are also strong in the broker market
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK