Zurich has moved to reassure brokers its new partnership deal with easyMoney will not affect its commitment to the broking channel. Last month Zurich announced it had entered into partnership with the 'Easy' Group to sell low cost car insurance.
Mark Winlow, managing director of Zurich's personal insurance business said: "Zurich is excited about teaming up with Stelios because EasyMoney represents one of the strongest online brands in the UK.
"However, we are also strong in the broker market a
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal