RAC has merged its accident and legal services divisions to become RAC Services. RAC said the merger would cut vehicle down-time, oversee recovery and repair costs and reduce driver inconvenience. At the same time, it will provide legal expertise for personal injury compensation and legal expenses insurance.
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products