RAC has merged its accident and legal services divisions to become RAC Services. RAC said the merger would cut vehicle down-time, oversee recovery and repair costs and reduce driver inconvenience. At the same time, it will provide legal expertise for personal injury compensation and legal expenses insurance.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly