RAC has merged its accident and legal services divisions to become RAC Services. RAC said the merger would cut vehicle down-time, oversee recovery and repair costs and reduce driver inconvenience. At the same time, it will provide legal expertise for personal injury compensation and legal expenses insurance.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley