Norwich Union's new head of intermediated business, George Berrie has vowed to put a stop to what he calls "the hideous underwriting market cycle that we are in right now".
Mr Berrie, who took over the role of intermediary director, Norwich Union General Insurance from industry stalwart Ken Wallace in May this year said that the current soft market was not to either insurers, brokers or customers liking.
"To be honest I don't think customers, when faced with the premiums swing and the way that
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016