Norwich Union's new head of intermediated business, George Berrie has vowed to put a stop to what he calls "the hideous underwriting market cycle that we are in right now".
Mr Berrie, who took over the role of intermediary director, Norwich Union General Insurance from industry stalwart Ken Wallace in May this year said that the current soft market was not to either insurers, brokers or customers liking.
"To be honest I don't think customers, when faced with the premiums swing and the way that
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData