Norwich Union's new head of intermediated business, George Berrie has vowed to put a stop to what he calls "the hideous underwriting market cycle that we are in right now".
Mr Berrie, who took over the role of intermediary director, Norwich Union General Insurance from industry stalwart Ken Wallace in May this year said that the current soft market was not to either insurers, brokers or customers liking.
"To be honest I don't think customers, when faced with the premiums swing and the way that
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018